Convention Center Hotel Santa Clara
A welcoming experience awaits you at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara. Allow the professional and helpful staff of our Santa Clara hotel to assist you in making your stay in Silicon Valley as perfect as possible. Our luxury hotel services and pampering amenities - including modern guestrooms and suites, new dining experiences at TusCA, Evolution and Truya Sushi, relaxing heated saline pool and whirlpool - are designed to delight your every sense. Business travelers will appreciate thoughtful hotel services such as our 24 hour business center, Wi-Fi technology throughout the hotel, valet parking and preferred green fees at local golf courses. You never have to wait in line to check in, either - just use our convenient Hyatt Express Check-In or PDA Check-in options. Whether visiting for business or fun, you’ll discover Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is the ideal choice for luxury hotel services, amenities and accommodations in Santa Clara, California.
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is pet friendly. Learn more about our luxury hotel in Santa Clara's pet policies and guidelines.
Relax at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara featuring 501 spacious guestrooms with plush Hyatt Grand Beds™ and convenient convention center location. Take a dip in the heated pool or work out in the 24-hour StayFit™ Gym.
- 501 spacious guestrooms with panoramic views
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- Business Plan and Regency Club guestrooms
- PDA Check-In
- Express Check-In
- Hyatt Fastboard™
- Outdoor heated pool
- Whirlpool and cabanas
- Jogging paths
- 24-hour StayFit™ Gym
- Over 60,000 square feet of function space
- 22,500 square foot Grand Ballroom
- Connected to the 302,000 sq. ft. Santa Clara Convention Center
- Experienced event planners
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms available
- Lowered peepholes
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Raised toilet seats
- Lowered closet poles
- Closed caption television
- Telecommunications devices
- Vibratory alarm clocks
- Copying, both black/white and color
- IBM and Macintosh computer terminals
- High-speed Internet access
Please contact 408-200-1234 for all inquiries.
Map & Directions
San Francisco, California, USA 94128
Tel: +1 800 435 9736
Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
1701 Airport Blvd,
San Jose, California, USA 95110
Tel: +1 408 392 3600
Santa Clara, California Hotel Maps and Directions
Stay at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, just one mile from the new 49ers stadium, and discover superior service and a central Silicon Valley location. Below are easy to follow directions to our hotel:
- From San Francisco International Airport SFO (approximately 30 miles):
Take Highway 101 South to Great America Parkway and turn left. Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is located on the right at the corner of Tasman and Great America Parkway.
- From Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport SJC (approximately 5 miles):
Turn left onto Airport Boulevard, and then turn left again onto Guadalupe Parkway. Follow the signs to Highway 101 North. Guadalupe Parkway will put you onto Highway 101 North. Take Great America Parkway and turn right.
- From Points North:
Take I-880 South and exit to Highway 237 West toward Mountain View. Turn left onto Great America Parkway, and then turn left into the hotel entrance. Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is located at the corner of Tasman and Great America Parkway.
- From Points South:
Take I-880 North to Highway 101 North and exit at Great America Parkway. Turn right onto Great America Parkway. Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is located on the corner of Tasman and Great America Parkway.
- From Points East:
Take I-5 South toward San Francisco / Los Angeles. Merge onto I-205 West toward I-580 / San Francisco; I-205 becomes I-580 West. Take the I-680 North exit toward Sacramento / San Jose, then merge onto I-680 South via the exit on the left toward San Jose. Take the Mission Boulevard West exit toward I-880 / Warm Springs District / UC Extension. Merge onto Mission Boulevard / CA-262 West, then merge onto I-880 South toward San Jose. Merge onto CA-237 West / Aliviso-Milipitas Road toward Mountain View. Take the Great America Parkway exit toward Lafayette Street, turn left onto Great America Parkway.
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Laundry and dry cleaning (Monday-Friday)
- Same day laundry service (Monday-Friday)
- 24 hour business center
- 24/7 StayFitTM fitness center, heated outdoor saline pool
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA Check-in
- Grand Bed™ in all sleeping rooms
- Evolution Cafe & Bar
- TusCA Restaurant and Truya Sushi
- In-room dining during regular hours
- Ice machines on every floor
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Self-Parking & Valet parking (daily fee applied)
- High Speed Internet access available in all guestrooms @ $9.95 per day (12:00p.m. to 11:59a.m.)
- For those who enjoy outdoor exercise, please click here for a jogging/walking map
Santa Clara Hotel Parking
Parking is limited to the same time as “check in” and “check out” of your guest room.
Check-in: 03:00 pm
Check out: 12:00 pm
During Levi’s Stadium event days, guest will be required to relocate their vehicle from the parking garage after their check-out time. Parking during Levi’s Stadium Event days will not be available to non-hotel guest.
- Valet Parking - Cost: $20.00 per day
Note: Valet parking prices on the special event days may vary.
- Self-Parking - Cost: Overnight guests will receive complimentary parking for 1 vehicle during their stay. Parking provided in front of the hotel as well as behind the hotel in the adjacent parking structure.
Stop by our lobby level Gift Shop for a variety of sundries, books, magazines, souvenirs and snacks. Whether you’ve forgotten a favorite toiletry item or are in need of a treat, you’ll find our wide selection suits any last minute need.
Hours: 7:00a.m - 11:00p.m., daily
Telephone: (408) 200-1234
Our hotel is near San Jose Airport and offers shuttle service to the terminals, and can arrange taxi pick up. Ask about transportation options at the concierge desk or by contacting us at (408) 200-1234.
San Jose Airport Transportation
Getting to or from San Jose Airport is simple with these convenient transportation options:
- Terminal A - In the Ground Transportation Center located south of the Terminal Garage
- Terminal C - Outside, same side of street, just south of baggage claim
Note: Hyatt Regency Santa Clara doesn't provide complimentary airport shuttle service.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights a fee will be assessed at the hotel’s discretion
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Levi's Stadium Game Day Information
Things that you need to know before the game day at Levi's stadium.
Great America Halloween Haunt
Great America Halloween Haunt is back with california's horrifying mazes and scarezones.
Best Hotel in 2014 Hospitality Award
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is honored to be awarded as the best hotel in Silicon Valley.
Organic Kids Menu by renowned chef Alice Waters
HYATT REGENCY SANTA CLARA LAUNCHES GROUNDBREAKING CHILDREN’S MENU
Book Now or call +1 408 200 1234